Due to an end-of-the-year surgery I am no longer taking any more bookings for 2022. Please reach out for 2023 sessions. Thank you!
Your photos should be some of your most treasured possessions. Before you know it, these photos are all you have left of their childhood save for a few valuable trinkets they left behind in their old bedrooms. The details of my pricing are laid out so what you see is what you get.
- $675 – Styling and access to my personal client closet, location guide, 60-90 minute session, access to all digital images with printing rights (typically 50-70 images)
- $525 – Styling, location guide, one hour session, access to an online gallery of 25 digital images with printing rights. (photographer chooses and delivers 25 images)
Maternity Session – $450 – Styling, location guide, one hour session, access to an online gallery of 15 images with printing rights.
- Exclusively Baby – $475 – Up to 2 hours in studio, includes images of baby only with backdrops and props, 10 digital images with printing rights.
- All in the Family – $650 – Up to 3 hours, includes siblings and parent images, 25 digital images with printing rights.
Maternity & Newborn Bundles:
- Bundle 1 – $825 -One hour maternity session and All in the Family newborn session (a $175 savings when booked together)
- Bundle 2 – $700 – One hour maternity session and Exclusively Baby newborn session (a $125 savings when booked together)
Digital Gallery – $200 – If after you’ve viewed your gallery and are understandably unable to narrow down your choices for your select number of images, you may purchase additional images for $30 each or the entire gallery (no matter how many images) for $200.
I require a $200 retainer fee to hold your session on my calendar. The remainder is required 48 hours prior to your session. Retainer fee is non-refundable. For more information on pricing please contact me.
“All those cliches, those things you hear about having a baby and motherhood—all of them are true. And all of them are the most beautiful things you will ever experience.”